8th Annual Ice Breaker POSTPONED until Saturday, May 4th due to standing water and weather.

Unfortunately due to the amount of rain we have aquired over the past week and the amount of standing water all over our facility, we are just not able to open on the 27th. ¬†We will kick off the 2013 racing season on May 4th with the SOD Sprints vs NRA Sprints as well as […]

Follow Me